- The Internationale Body for Six Sigma Practitionaire(IBSSP.org) provides unbiased evidence that an institute/business operates at the highest level of ethical, legal and technical standards. IBSSP.org is a non-profit, public-benefit entity that has been providing accreditation services.
- IBSSP.org accredits a wide range of companies and organizations including governmental entities, commercial businesses, and professional associations.
- IBSSP accreditation programs are based on acknowledged international standards that ensure global acceptance of its accreditations.
IBSSP.org International Identifications
- It is a not a subsidiary or entity owned by any individual and is a council group with professional associations across the world.
- As one of the leading accreditation bodies across the world, IBSSP is widely recognized for evaluating and recognizing competent bodies to deliver Six Sigma practice worldwide.
- These bodies adhere to a common set of criteria and undergo periodic onsite evaluation to determine on-going compliance of implementation of high quality standards prescribed and advocated by IBSSP.org
- Being an “Accredited Training Provider” means that the body has been evaluated at its offices, a sampling of the assessments of its practices have been witnessed by peer experts, and that it has been found to comply with international identified requirements.