As an accredited training provider, institutes/organizations will be eligible for multiple benefits including usage of IBSSP logo. However, IBSSP.org itself will not be a channel, who will publicize the names and logos of institutes/organizations.
Follow the simple 5 step guideline.
- Show that you are a legal entity present in the respective country of business
- Show that you care for value addition for customers and clients
- Show that you have established procedures, guidelines, check-lists to implement the desired six sigma & lean practices
- Show that you have established repeatability & reproducibility of the six sigma & lean practices
- Show that you will comply to random checks & planned audits conducted by IBSSP.org at your work-site
How to get started?
- Submit your intent of accreditation on-line to firstname.lastname@example.org
- After application is submitted with basic details, we will review preliminary information & accept your participation.
- Pay one time non-refundable assessment fee of USD 400 towards IBSSP.
- Download the tool-kit provided to you and fill complete information details along with requested information.
- Based on the information provided, IBSSP will evaluate your application with in next 15 days and confirm your status.
- In case of non award, you will be intimated to submit a fresh application after rectification of non-conformances.
- In case of accreditation award, please pay a balance of USD 1600 towards IBSSP.
- Maintain the Accreditation status as active with participation of planned half yearly audits.
- Audits will be performed by expert team on-line upon submission of Audit fee USD 600 yearly.
- A set of guidelines will be issued to the Accredited Training Providers to comply for every 6 months.
Reach us on email with your questions: email@example.com